- A leading measure of safety behaviour
- Detailed workforce analysis providing targeted action points
- Comparison with industry aggregates providing a robust benchmark of attitudes
- Reliable indicator of progress towards behavioural safety goals
- Identifies workforce safety concerns
- Evaluates safety initiatives
- Builds trust
- Confidential, independent, evidence based
Every Safety Diagnostics survey is tailored to suit the needs of individual businesses, reflecting the unique risk environment, safety culture and structure. Initial qualitative work is undertaken at the outset of the survey process in order to develop a research tool that accurately reflects the workforce structure and the risks they face. This initial research phase is undertaken once only and is not repeated on subsequent iterations of the survey.
Safety Diagnostics will help you to create a safer workplace by developing an understanding of your team culture and mind-set.
Using a tailored site-based survey procedure, Safety Diagnostics measures attitudes to safety procedures, personal behaviour, team beliefs and safety values among your workforce, both directly employed and subcontracted. Surveys are conducted as a census so that everyone has the opportunity to give feedback through the system. The process is anonymous and the survey is analysed independently. Find Out More
Safety Diagnostics surveys provide a leading measure of safety behaviour. Gain detailed analysis of your workforce with targeted action points to improve behavioural safety goals. Measure the effectiveness of your safety initiatives through a confidential, independent and evidence based process.
Find Out More